Project Manager, Signage Solutions, Knoxville, TN
Full Time – Knoxville, TN
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing project scope, daily project execution, client relationships, vendor coordination and the overall success of the project.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively communicate and provide solutions to customer(s) to provide value added service with excellence.
- Perform as the primary executor of projects for customer(s).
- Develop cost estimates and selling values of assigned projects; solicit and obtain bids from subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Issue, monitor and process purchase orders to subcontractors.
- Monitor project progress and update status reports and forecasts to reflect changes.
- Coordinate with Estimating, Engineering, Production and Logistics to execute projects.
- Learn customers’ brand and implementation standards. Incorporate those standards into execution.
- Actively participates on internal team(s) that focuses on continuous improvement of the business.
Education Requirement: The applicant should have the minimum of a 4 year degree (or equivalent experience) in business, engineering, construction or architecture.
Experience: 3+ years of similar experience in a fast paced manufacturing or service environment. Demonstrate excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office Suite, with Excel or Access experience.
Working Conditions: Work is performed in a general office environment. Repetitive finger/hand/forearm motion necessary for completing daily work assignments. Near visual acuity, talking and listening required. Travel within the United States necessary.