Project Manager Coordinator, Signage Solutions, Virginia Beach, VA
Project Manager Coordinator I
The Project Management Coordinator is responsible for the support of the project management team with numerous recurring activities that allow for the highest levels of service for customer(s). Through consolidation and specialization of duties, the PMC helps the team run smoothly by entering orders and making updates in the ERP system, updating reports, generating invoices, following up on payments and other tasks.
- Enters and updates orders in ERP system.
- Generates reports and distributes among team members.
- Assist the Project Management team with the overall execution of the project.
- Issue and process purchase orders to subcontractors after approval.
- Monitor project progress and update status reports and forecasts to reflect changes.
- Generate and submit workorders and shipping documents.
- Vendor invoice processing, review and approval.
- Generate and submit invoices to customers. Follow up until payment is received. Work with accounting for coding.
- Support of team for monthly and yearend financial close.
- Actively participates on internal team(s) that focuses on continuous improvement of the business.
- Work to develop into a Project Management Coordinator 2
Qualifications and Skills
Education Requirement – The applicant should have the minimum of a 2 year degree (or equivalent experience) in business, engineering, construction or architecture.
Experience – 1+ years of similar experience in a fast paced manufacturing or service environment. Demonstrate excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
Computer Skills – Proficient in MS Office Suite, with Excel or Access experience.