Industrial Painter, Manufacturing, Virginia Beach, VA
Full Time- Virginia Beach, VA
- Interpreting shop drawings; ensuring all work required reflects application requirements as approved.
- Surface Preparation –
- Ability to perform minor bodywork repairs. (preferred not a must)
- Ability to mix and spread bondo, metal fill, and spot putty. (preferred not a must)
- Paint Preparation –Competent in the use of measurement equipment such as viscosity cups, thickness gages and gloss gages to check the makeup and application of the paint.
- Paint Application – Needs to be able to spray both single stage and 2 stage paint systems
- Lacryl and Acrylic Polyurethane experience preferred
- Experience in one of the following paint types is a must to be considered for the position:
- Acrylic Polyurethane, Acrylic Lacquer or Acrylic enamel
- Clean Work Areas –
- Carefully follows all guidelines for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals and waste.
- Responsible for the maintenance of their painting equipment.
Education Requirement – The applicant should have a High School Diploma or GED.
Experience – 2+ years of prior experience in the Industrial Painting Industry.