Final Assembler, Virginia Beach, VA
- Meet established production schedules so that all customer orders are shipped within the time frame established by corporate policy.
- Be prepared to work overtime to make truck schedule if need. (Over standard overtime schedule)
- Products sold should be manufactured precisely as specified in the company’s formal product specifications.
- Manage/handle the finished product in a way as to prevent damage.
Responsible for the following:
- Ensure finished product meets customer standards as per the drawing provided.
- Ensure all parts are present for final QC before sign moves to shipping.
- Ensure all product is labeled properly with work order and job number.
- Ability to build wooden forms and crates.
- Work efficiently while assuring quality and safety guidelines are maintained.
- Read blueprints and sign schedule without asking help from supervisor.
- May be required to perform various manual tasks in other departments as warranted by workload in that department.
Education Requirement- High School Diploma or GED.
Experience- 1-3 years of prior experience in construction and Quality Control.
Kim Gerick, Recruiter
800-877-7868 ext. 1227