Field Service Tech, Lighting and Maintenance, Clearwater, FL
The Sign and Lighting Maintenance Technician is involved in the direct repair and maintenance of electrical signs and lighting.
- Receive daily work schedule and travel to off-site locations in order to repair, inspect, troubleshoot, or clean signs and lighting as noted on the work order at multiple sites for multiple customers.
- Must be presentable and possess the ability to speak with customers in order to build relationships and to communicate to them what is happening with their particular issue.
- Be thorough and accurate when filling out all paperwork pertaining to the specific job.
- Be responsible for maintaining your own equipment, inventory and vehicles.
- Be able to work overtime and/or on call as workload and emergency issues dictate.
- Be accountable for travel expenses and advances that will be given in order to travel and work in other areas.
- Follow all safety procedures at all times.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Experience driving a bucket truck or similar vehicle.
- Must have functioning peripheral equipment and capabilities to copy and/or scan and transmit documents via internet or via Fax.
- Previous experience in sign and lighting repair / maintenance or related field.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work remotely with little on-site supervision
- Familiarity with industry tools and aerial equipment
- Ability to learn and work with dispatching software via handheld device
- Valid FL Drivers License with no major infractions
- DOT Medical Card (All Field Technicians will undergo a DOT Physical as part of their onboarding process)
About Architectural Graphics Incorporated:
As the industry leader with nearly half a century of experience, AGI ON gives you guaranteed quality service with the most cost effective solutions for installing and maintaining facility signage and lighting. With our On Going or On Call maintenance programs your image is protected and facilities are consistently well lit. Our On Site support is the Go-to resource for clients with specialty projects that require installation and related services.