Estimator, Architectural Branding, Knoxville, TN
- Determine quantity requirements from review of site plans and message schedules.
- Review of scope of work and contracts to understand qualitative requirements of bid.
- Determine low cost manufacturing design from conceptual product concept
- Develop detailed bills of material and routings for manufactured product.
- Develop installation costs for products.
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures.
- Price and secure sufficient volume of work, at profitable margins, to account for proportionate share of revenue projections in the target market.
- Advanced knowledge of estimating techniques and cost control.
- Aptitude to interpret computerized cost data and systems.
- Estimating skills with ability to understand price and explain estimate content and approach.
- Ability to prepare complex proposals with minimum supervision.
- Experience in general construction
- Experience with Aluminum Composite Metal (ACM) panels or other Architectural metals such as Corrugated Metal or Insulated Metal Panels
Education Requirement – The applicant should have the minimum of a two-year Associates degree (or equivalent experience) in engineering, construction or architecture.
Experience – 3-5 years estimating, cost control and/or engineering experience. Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Thorough knowledge of estimating techniques, engineering disciplines and cost control systems required. Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read blueprints and site plans.
Job Type: Full-time