Title: Data Analyst
Report To: CFO/Plant Controller
Date: March 2019
Work with Plant Controller to build and maintain reports related to manufacturing. Must have strong technical and analytical skills. Must be extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel; SQL Server query writing experience a plus; experience with ERP systems a must.
- Work with manufacturing for planning and personnel needs in job-shop environment.
- Process changes made to production orders within ERP system
- Compile material usage and hours worked to compare to estimates for variance analysis.
- Link and maintain detailed spreadsheets together into consolidated summaries for management review.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Supervision: N/A to start
– Associate’s Degree or higher required
– Minimum of 1-3 years of experience using Excel in business environment.
– Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
– Preferred understanding of Information Systems’ table structure – where to go to find data needed